2020 Summer Weights Information
July 3rd update- Beginning Monday July 6th, there will be some slight changes to the Summer Weights and Conditioning program. All boys (JH and HS) will be in one group, and will still be in the early session, which is now from 6:30-7:30 (15 minutes longer than previously). On Monday-Wednesday-Friday, the boys will be in the weight room, and on Tuesday-Thursday they will be at the track. The only change for the girls will be that they start 15 minutes later (now from 7:45-8:30am), but will still follow the same rotation schedule (posted below) on Monday-Wednesday-Friday. If your son/daughter is just joining the Summer Weights and Conditioning program starting in July, you will need to either print off and complete the waiver (attached below) and bring it with you on the first day, or pick up a hard copy on the first day from a coach and bring it back with you to the next session.
The 2020 Summer Weights and Conditioning program will begin Monday, June 1st. The program will run Monday-Wednesday-Friday mornings, with an early session (6:30-7:15am) and late session (7:30-8:15am). To get signed up for a group and session, contact Coach Koch either by call/text (402)851-0715 or email email@example.com by Thursday, May 28th. Groups will be sent out Friday, May 29th. Once groups and sessions are set, they cannot be switched, due to state guidelines. A waiver will be required to be signed by a parent/guardian. The waiver can be found attached below, to be printed off, signed, and brought on June 1st. For those who do not bring a signed waiver on the first day, waivers will be handed out by coaches on June 1st, which can then be signed and brought back. Waivers must be received before your student(s) will be allowed to participate the second time. There will be a check-in procedure each day, as well as expectations for students (both outlined below). More details can be found in the 2020 Twin River Summer Weights and Conditioning Plan attached below. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Zysset (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Coach Koch (contact information above).
1. Be on time (or a little early)
2. Wash hands immediately after entering the building
3. Have a pair of GYM ONLY shoes for when your group is in the gym
4. Respect and follow social distancing guidelines
5. Sanitize shared equipment before and after use
6. Bring own water bottle, towel, etc. if desired- WILL NOT BE PROVIDED BY SCHOOL
7. Help coaches sanitize shared equipment/areas after sessions if requested
1. Students will wait outside/in their vehicles until a coach comes to let them in
-Follow social distancing guidelines while waiting- spaces will be marked out at least 6 feet apart
2. Temperature will be taken (if temperature is 99.6 or higher, student will be sent home and not allowed to participate)
3. Wash hands immediately after entering the building
4. If your group is in the gym, change into your GYM ONLY shoes