Financial Aid Night This years 2015-2016 Financial Aid Night is Monday, November 16th at 6:30 pm @ Genoa Site Cafeteria! All parents should attend, and seniors are encouraged to come also!
FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION
- Direction for completing the FAFSA Provides information for students applying for federal student aid. Includes advice in how to complete the FAFSA.
- Free Application of Federal State Aid Fill out and transmit the Free Application for Federal State Aid. FAFSA on the Web is fast, easy, and more accurate then on paper.
- PIN This is your electronic signature for FAFSA and Renewal FAFSA on the Web. Use the PIN to access your student aid history online. Use it to correct your Student Aid Report online.
EDUCATION QUEST FOUNDATION
- Education Quest Foundation The EQF offers free planning tools to help you prepare for college, apply for financial aid, and to help simplify loan repayment.
- NEW Guide to College Funding Video: EducationQuest created the Guide to College Funding video to help families learn about the types of financial aid and how to file the FAFSA. Each chapter covers a different topic so you can select the chapter that meets your current need, or watch the entire video for an overview of the financial aid process. http://www.educationquest.org/video.asp
- Do I qualify for Collegebound Nebraska AID ?
- You do if you meet these criteria:
- Nebraska resident
- Full-time (12 credit hours or more) undergraduate student at the University of Nebraska
- Pell Grant recipient
- Maintain a 2.5 grade point average
- And the program is simple. There is no separate application. Eligible students are identified automatically through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application. You just reapply annually.
- You do if you meet these criteria:
- The Student Guide or Funding Your Education Everything you need to know about student aid. It’s easy to understand. It’s designed for students.
- Student Loan Resource Links At this site you will find useful information about grants, scholarships, and the application process. You will also find several links to information about colleges. You will also find links to extracurricular fun and learning.
- Fastweb Scholarship Search Here you will find the Internet’s largest free scholarship search. FastWEB will match your skills, abilities, and interests to fastWEB’s database of over 400,000 scholarships.
- ExPAN Scholarship Search This site links you to the scholarships and career choices you can apply for through a questionnaire over the web.
- Financial Aid Estimator The Financial Aid Estimator allows you to find what financial aid you are able to receive just by answering a few questions.
- Financial Aid Calculators With 16 links, this site is an excellent source of information on loans for tuition and housing for both the under graduate and graduate student. It also gives a detailed calculation of costs, insurance, and savings for high school students of any income bracket.
- The Financial Aid Information Page This site has over 100 links and sub links to the United States. and Canada for financial aid assistance, sources of aid, and financial aid for students with special career interests. There is also a great link for a free search for scholarships for all types of students.
- UNL Office of Scholarships The UNL Scholarship Department gives information on financial aid programs, and includes scholarship search programs and updated student guides.
- Financing College In the Financing College link, there are many ways to go to get information. This site contains information about financial aid as well as college rankings and opinions about colleges along with resources for finding and financing the college of your choice.
- Scholarship search This web site is an excellent place to search for scholarships or grants. The Student Services link has 180,000 scholarships and grants. You can type in your major and it takes you to the scholarships for that major.
- Office of Postsecondary Education This page offers links to up-to-date news and highlights of colleges and universities and has links to financial aid and funding for professionals, graduates, and under graduate students, along with links to other government education web sites.